- Able to perform a limited range of rope access tasks under the supervision of a level 3 technician.
Duration: 5 days (4 days for training and 1 for examination).
Requirements for the trainees:
- The minimum age of a trainee is 18.
- Trainees must be physically and psychologically fit to perform the tasks expected in terms of strength, agility and co-ordination.
- Trainees must be able to withstand the stresses of the work environment, such as heat, cold and other inclement weather.
- Trainees must have medical examination certificates (stating “may work”).
Languages: Lithuanian, Russian, English
Those successfully passing the examination shall be registered with the IRATA database.
Those completing the course shall be issued a certificate, an ID card and a logbook.
Validity of the certificate – 3 years as of the date of passing the examination.